Regardless whether you are an American Internet User, an American Business of small, medium or large size, or an American Business Organization of any kind:
We need your help. Could you share with us your thoughts about the gTLD project for a well regulated and organized .usa that will enable Internet Users to identify American business?
- Say two words about yourself: Who are you?
- Are you interested in buying "Made in the USA"
- Would a domain suffix .usa with domains like www.somecompany.usa assist you in identifying "Made in the USA"?
- Where do you see the key benefit?
- Who are you, what is your business about
- Do you advertise the fact that you are manufacturing (or providing services) in America?
- Would a .usa domain name assist you in that respect?
- Which .usa domain names would you desire (e.g. your business name, a brand name or a generic keyword based domain)
- Who are you? Whom is your organization representing and how large is it?
- Is a large percentage of your members manufacturing (or providing services) in America?
- What benefits do you see for your members and for yourself in regard to .usa?
- Would extra income from the .usa project impact you or are funds not a problem?
Send your statement to firstname.lastname@example.org and please state your name and your function.